21.10.13

Coffee Talk: The Never-Ending Slump of Doom

It's no secret that I have been in a slump for a while now.  This all started back at the end of August/beginning of September, when I finished The Bitter Kingdom.  I loved The Bitter Kingdom and cannot rave about it enough.

I know I'm not the only one who had a hard time finding something to follow it up.  Since then I've started a bunch of books, but have struggled to stick with anything.

It's not as if every book I've read has sucked, and I haven't DNFed anything.  Frankly, I can't seem to get far enough into anything to actually form any sort of opinion.  They just aren't drawing me in the way I would like.  Of the bunch I have finished since this started, only a couple have had any lasting impact (Fangirl and Such A Rush).

So, this calls for a new strategy...

Hopefully this combination is enough of a kick-start to get me back into the swing of things!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!