16.4.13

Top Ten REWIND


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Eight Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read

Some are new, some are old, but they're all books I likely should have read a significant amount of time ago.  


  1. The Fault in our Stars - Yeah, judge away.  I told my roommate that I would read it as soon as she finished it, but she has yet to do so, so y'all can blame her...
  2. Most of the Harry Potter books - I read the first couple when I was younger, but never loved them.
  3. Any of the Narnia books - Again, I was never interested.
  4. Anything by Jane Austen - I have issues with following older writing styles, if that makes sense.
  5. Anything by Charles Dickens - See above.
  6. Graceling - I'm getting to it, I swear.
  7. Lullabies for Little Criminals - I can see this one on my shelf right now, judging me...
  8. Tilt - I swear by Ellen Hopkins, and just haven't had the time to really tackle this one.
And, I'm out.  It's a rewind week, so I reserve the right to cheat.  Any here that you cant believe?

Much love, Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Nonono, I refuse to believe the HP one!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceling was only alright, but once you get through it you get to read two amazing books! Fire and Bitterblue make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally read The Fault. And I haven't read Harry Potter either... *hides in the corner*
    Nice blog, Samantha. New follower! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Jane Austen or The Fault in Our Stars, either! :) I chose Top Ten Favorite Quotes from Books: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/15/quotes/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter and The Fault in Our Stars are some of my all time favorites. I don't know if you would enjoy HP now since you didn't really like them before (whereas I sort of grew up with them, which may change my perspective), but I would definitely recommend you read TFiOS. It definitely impressed me.

    As for the rest, I haven't read them either, so I can't judge you for that :P I get what you mean about older writing styles though! I hope you'll enjoy these when (if) you get to them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!