15.1.13

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


I love finding new authours.  Last year I discovered some new favourites in Jennifer L. Armentrout, Julie Kagawa, Veronica Rossi and Wendy Higgins.  New authours are one of my favourite things.  I enjoy spreading the love, and making those around me discover new authours too!  Today, that would be you guys.  So, I present to you a list of ten books that I have heard of recently and cannot wait to devour myself!


Titles all link to their Goodreads page!

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Nobody But Us by Kristen Halbrook
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elsten
Ink by Amanda Sun
Altered by Jennifer Rush
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster

Any books I should add to the list?  Or have you read any of these already and have thoughts?

Much love, Samantha

5 comments:

  1. City of A Thousand Dolls looks like a pretty epic fantasy- nice picK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for Pivot Point! You should check out Dualed by Elsie Chapman! It's about a world where you have to kill your alternate in order to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh, and I reviewed Pivot Point on my blog today! It's amazing! One of my favorite books of all time!

      Delete
  4. A lot of these books are on my Debut Author Challenge must-read list. :) I'm so looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!