17.8.12

TGIF (4): Pimp Your Review


TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger over at GReads!  She asks a question, and everyone can get involved!

And today's question is...
Pimp Your Review: Feature a favourite book review you've written in the past that you feel deserves more love!


I choose my review of Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood!  Not so much because it's an epic review, but because I simply love this book.  I'm also going to suggest this DOUBLE review of Half-Blood and Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I know I've been talking about her lots lately, but she deserves it!  Her writing is spectacular.

Alright, that's all for today.  I'm going back to bed for a bit.  I've spent the week being somewhat sick and sleep deprived.  Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to reading Born Wicked! Thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST READ Jessica's book! It's been on my wish list since I went to ALA in January. Also, I like the idea of pimping an old review. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!