31.7.12

Top Ten Tuesday: Freaky Friday Style


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at

This week, the topic is...
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With For 24 Hours

This question sounds a lot easier than it actually is.  A lot of my favourite characters live in dystopian worlds where, frankly, I don't want to spend a whole lot of time.  So I'm not going to think too hard and go for it...
  1. Rose from Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead): If you've seen pretty much any post by me ever, this is an obvious one.
  2. Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Clare): She spends her days playing with sharp objects.  Sounds like a fun day.
  3. Hadley from The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith): This book is a pretty awesome 24 hours (plus a bit).
  4. Emma from Of Posiden (Anna Banks): Siobhan Vivian was tweeting last night about hanging out under water and watching Olympic swimmers.  If I were Anna...
  5. Meghan from The Iron Fey series (Julie Kagawa):  Believe it or not, this has nothing to do with a former Prince of the Winter Court.  I just really want to see Tir Na Nog.
  6. Wendy from Peter Pan (J.M. Barrie):  I want to hang out with Peter and the Lost Boys.
  7. Kaiden from Sweet Evil (Wendy Higgins): When we trade places, do I inherit his drumming skills?  'Cause that's what I want.
  8. Katy from Obsidian (Jennifer L. Armentrout): Daemon.
  9. Jo from Little Women (Louisa May Alcott): It could be fun to live in the good ol' days for a bit.
  10. Any Dr. Suess character ever: It would be like one giant, crazy, 24-hour acid trip, without the harmful effects of actually doing drugs!
Okay, back to watching the Olympics!  10m Women's Synchro Diving!  Go Canada Go!

Much love, Samantha

5 comments:

  1. Jo was always my favourite from Little Women. I'd love to be her fro the day. And I also love that you have Isabelle on your list. She'd be great to switch places with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle and Katy would be on my list too!! I may want to be Katy for a bit more than 24 hours though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really need to start reading some of Jennifer L. Armentrout's novels. They seem really good. :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love that you chose Dr. Seuss characters. That would definitely be one whimsical day! And I totally agree about Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the Dr. Seuss thing, life as those characters would just be too awesome. :) Also, go Canada! :D Thanks for visiting my blog! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!