11.6.12

Book Review: If I Die by Rachel Vincent

September 27th, 2011
Harlequin
342 pages (Paperback)

The entire school's talking about the gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck. Everyone except Kaylee Cavanaugh. After all, Kaylee's no ordinary high-school junior. She's a banshee—she screams when someone dies. 
But the next scream might be for Kaylee. 
Yeah—it's a shock to her, too. So to distract herself, Kaylee's going to save every girl in school. Because that hot new teacher is really an incubus who feeds on the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend's needy ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren't quite human, either. 
But Kaylee's borrowed lifeline is nearing its end. And those who care about her will do anything to save her life. 
Anything.
Since this book was released while I was at school, I somehow managed to forget about it.  But I have read in now, in anticipation of the next in the series.  And I'm kinda glad I waited.

Because that means I have less time to wait for the next one!

I loved this book, to the point that I just went to a job interview on 2 hours of sleep because I had to finish it. 

I found the middle got a little slow.  There was a lot of dialogue and not a lot of action or anything else.  But I honestly didn't care.  I still loved it.

Have I mentioned that I love this book series!

Much love, Samantha
Ps.  TOD!!!!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. yaaaaaa Tod! You have GOT to get up to speed on these :-) There is so much great Tod ahead!

    Ok I am officially done stalking your blog for the day, but things are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am officially caught up! I found a copy of BIW out early at my bookstore. OhMyGoshhhhhhhhhhhh...

      Hahaa, feel free to keep stalking. I creep your blog on a regualar basis. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!