12.5.12

Happy Mother's Day to my Biggest Inspiration

To all the mother's out there, I hope you have an amazing day!

My mother means the world to me.  Without her, who knows who I would be?  She taught me to read and love books.  Most of the books I read are because she recommends them.  She introduced me to coffee is probably to blame for my caffeine dependency.  She taught me to be kind, to treat others as I would want to be, and to fight for the things I believe in.  She taught me that it is okay to have obsessions, so long as they don't hurt anyone or put me in jail.  She pushed me to be all I can be, even if I fought her all the way.  She's been my therapist.  She's been my chauffeur.  She has cooked and cleaned and worked her butt off to keep me happy (mostly through books).  She has shown me that love is possible.  She's been married to my dad for almost 24 years, and raised three wonderful kids (okay, maybe I'm a little biased on the "wonderful" part).

I love you Mom.  Always have.  Always will.  But we need a new picture.  That one is almost two years old now...

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!